Black Deer aim to cater for all access needs to ensure everyone has an enjoyable time at the Festival.
The festival is held on a green field site with flat and undulating areas throughout. As with most outdoor sites the terrain can be uneven in places.
Black Deer Festival offers a number of facilities and services onsite including:
– Dedicated Accessible Campsite
– Dedicated Accessible Car Park
– Accessible viewing areas
– Wheelchair charging
– Refrigerated medicine storage
– 24hr Medical Service
We also offer Free Carer / Personal Assistance tickets with the purchase of a General Admission ticket (Day or Camping) and access for Assistance Dogs.
CARERS / PA TICKET
Customers should purchase a General admission Ticket (either day or camping) from the Black Deer website and apply using the form below for a Carers/PA Ticket. You will need to submit one of the following:
– Middle / High Rate DLA for care and/or mobility
– Receipt of personal independence payment
– Evidence of being severely sight impaired
– Credibility access card +1 category requirement
– Recognised assistance dog ID Card
All applications are considered on a case by case basis.
ENTRY TO THE FESTIVAL
Customers registered for Accessible Car Parking or Accessible Camping (including those in a live in) should enter the festival via Red Gate.
Applications will open in early 2021.