Black Deer is a cashless Festival. Whilst this may be a new concept to some, there are many benefits of a festival going cashless that can be passed onto our customers.
Some of the benefits of a cashless festival:
1. Due to the many moving parts at a live event, cashless payments is now recognised as the global best practice at festivals around the world.
2. Cashless payments make your festival experience easier, faster and safer.
3. Load your wristband from the get go (online beforehand or when you arrive at the festival), no need to keep your cash or credit card in a tent or locker – your funds are on your wristband, attached to you at all times, making it hassle-free all weekend.
4. The Auto TopUp feature means you don’t even have to go anywhere to load more funds when you need them.
5. If you lose your wristband, you can get a new one with your balance intact – you can’t do that with cash!
6. It makes service at the bars and vendors much faster and reduces queues.
7. If you don’t spend all of the money loaded onto your wristband, you can quickly and easiy request your money back online after the event.
Cashless RFID System Overview
In the festival, all transactions are cashless thanks to your RFID wristband. That means all points of sale (bars, food trucks, merchandising, etc.) will only accept one method of payment : the chip on your wristband.
Further information on going Cashless will follow soon…