At Black Deer you’ll discover a festival within a festival – one in which the young take centre stage.
In this land of theirs, there’s fun to be found at every turn. With the emphasis being on giving them endless opportunities to explore. Whether that’s through music, craft, or the great outdoors.
An ever-growing list of exciting activities includes things such as:
– Tree climbing and a zip wire, with Big Tree Climbing Co
– Den building and adventure play with Woodland Tribe
– Art & craft workshops with Freckles & Fire
– Guitar lesson workshops
– Face painting & dressing up tents
– Live music performances from students of Jam Brighton
We’re delighted to have Woodland Tribe bringing their unique approach to outdoor adventure play, to the Young Folk area of the festival.
You can find out a bit more about this fantastic not-for-profit, by having a read of this article in our news section.
Simply, what they stand for, is what the Young Folk area at Black Deer is all about – letting children be creative with natural materials, and importantly to play freely however they choose.
Play. Build. Dream.